Bernard's Private Island Tour in St. Maarten
The Bernard's Private Island Tour in St. Maarten caters to your group only. You get a vehicle just for your group for the whole day. It offers the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary. You choose your own pick up and drop off time, where you want to go & how long you want to stay at each site or beach, it's all up to you. We cater to all of your needs for the day.
Choice of Beach and Sightseeing – 6 Hour Tour Maximum.
If you are interested in visiting all the highlights of St. Maarten/St. Martin, then the Bernard’s Private Island Tour is definitely for you.
What could you do? Visit two or three beaches of your choice – we could take you to Orient Bay, La Galion and maybe even Mullet Bay. When you are finished swimming for the day we will take you sightseeing around the island. Then we will go to Philipsburg or Marigot to go shopping, go for lunch, just anything that your heart desires!
The size of your group does not matter, we can accommodate many guests.
The outline of a possible itinerary:
– Pick up at the cruise pier (For cruise ship passengers) or at hotel (For guests staying overnight)
– Iguana Farm [5-10 mins]
– Stop at the French and Dutch border
– Choose your beach: Pinel Island (additional $7 ferry fee applies), Baie Rouge, Orient, Dawns, Nettle Bay
– Marigot – open market (French Capital)
– Drive by Maho Beach
– Drive through Simpson Bay marina
– Harold Jack Hill (View of Simpson Marina,Airport & Anguilla)
– Return to Philipsburg (For cruise ship passengers) or to hotel (For guests staying overnight), return time depends on tour departure time; all guests will be returned in time to meet their ship’s sail time.
Attention cruise ship passengers! Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
Where to go:
- Information Centre
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- St. Maarten
Important! We will meet cruise ship passengers at the information centre inside the cruise terminal and hotel guests just outside the hotel lobby.
Bernard’s Private Island Tour in St. Maarten