Dock Maarten, Philipsburg.
Check-in for the charter is at Dock Maarten marina in Philipsburg, only a 15 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal.
We also offer departure from Simpson Bay if going to Anguilla or Prickly Pear for the day.
For the charter, we can go over to the French side and visit Tintamarre island and also Pinel island. Both are beautiful little islands with great beaches and snorkeling. Or we can go along the Leeward coast and visit Long Bay beach, Mullet Bay beach and also cruise passed famous Maho beach where planes land close to the beach. We choose the best itinerary according to the weather.
We can also go to Anguilla, Prickly Pear or even St. Barth’s.
– Open bar (Heineken, Coors Light, Carib, Fruit punch, Rum Punch with Mount Gay, Sodas, water)
– Morning snacks: *French Baguettes sandwiches made onboard: Ham & cheese, Tuna ,lettuce & tomatoes.
– Caribbean style lunch: BBQ ribs and chicken, savory rice, Caesar salad
– Afternoon Sweets: Banana cake & grapes
– Snorkeling Gear and instruction
– Captain and crew
It includes snorkeling gear, noodles, open bar, snacks and crew.
100% Secure & backed by excellent customer support