1. Enjoy breakfast at the Yacht Club Bar & Restaurant in Simpson Bay by the water as yachts come and go through the bridge. Check out their reviews here![divider style="thin" /]
2. Sip on a mimosa or champagne with some tapas around Lotterie Farm’s natural pools surrounded by lush vegetation. All details here![divider style="thin" /]
4. Grab a cooler full of drinks and laze around beautiful Long Bay beach in Terres Basses.[divider style="thin" /]
5. Go glass bottom kayaking all the while seeing fish swim around the reef, an amusing and relaxing couple’s activity. Read about tour here![divider style="thin" /]
6. Enjoy a jet ski trip together as you cruise through the lagoon and past most of St. Maarten’s beautiful beaches. Check out all these exciting jet ski tours in St. Maarten here![divider style="thin" /]
7. Take in a stunning sunset from Cupecoy beach as light reflects off the many beach’s cliffs. Don’t forget to bring Champagne![divider style="thin" /]
8. A romantic dinner cruise starting at sunset as you sail through Caribbean waters on board Passaat. Book a trip on the Passaat now![divider style="thin" /]
9. Forget about the world with a very romantic dinner at the Marrakech restaurant in Marigot with a décor from the Tales Of The Arabian Nights, Oriental music, great dishes and mint tea. Reviews about the Marrakech restaurant here![divider style="thin" /]
10. In the evening, head over to Karakter Beach Bar in Simpson bay. They offer a refreshing concept with a bus bar and lounge, feet in the sand by the water with a festive and relaxing ambiance.
Take a walk into the future with the Yoda and Star Wars exhibit in St. Maarten.