Coconut Beach Glass Bottom Canoe Tour
The Coconut Beach Glass Bottom Canoe Tour in St. Maarten is an excellent excursion for families or groups, and those wishing to explore above and below the water. Also for anyone who isn’t a strong swimmer or snorkeller, it is a fantastic way to see the coral reefs and beautiful tropical fish all from a canoe! THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE
THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE
Explore St. Maarten beaches & reefs on a glass bottom canoe / kayak.
The Coconut Beach Glass Bottom Canoe Tour runs two trips at 9.30 and 13.30. Participants can be age 3 and upwards. Tours operate from Kim Sha Beach. Participants need to wear clothing or swimwear that they do not mind getting wet, and plenty of sunscreen.
* On beach safety introduction and instruction
* Explore round headland, under bridge and into lagoon– looking for upside down jelly fish and tarpon!
* Paddle back out into ocean around a sunken shipwreck
* Paddling and exploring along the sandy coves to a coral reef and rocky outcrop, taking in the stunning array of tropical fish and turtles!
* Rafting kayaks up together for snack and soft drinks
* Paddle back to Kim Sha beach
Your guide will have expert knowledge on the reefs and marine life you encounter so feel free to ask any questions. It’s a unique way to explore above and below the water.
Where to go:
- Coconut Beach Watersports
- Kimsha Beach
- Simpson Bay
- St. Maarten
Important! To get to this location from the cruise port & terminal, simply catch a taxi within the cruise port (There are plenty) and asked to be taken to the address above.
Coconut Beach Glass Bottom Canoe Tour in St. Maarten