10 Ideas For Valentine’s Day In St. Maarten
1. Enjoy breakfast at the Yacht Club Bar & Restaurant in Simpson Bay by the water as yachts come and go through the bridge. Check out their reviews here!
2. Sip on a mimosa or champagne with some tapas around Lotterie Farm’s natural pools surrounded by lush vegetation. All details here!
4. Grab a cooler full of drinks and laze around beautiful Long Bay beach in Terres Basses.
5. Go glass bottom kayaking all the while seeing fish swim around the reef, an amusing and relaxing couple’s activity. Read about tour here!
6. Enjoy a jet ski trip together as you cruise through the lagoon and past most of St. Maarten’s beautiful beaches. Check out all these exciting jet ski tours in St. Maarten here!
7. Take in a stunning sunset from Cupecoy beach as light reflects off the many beach’s cliffs. Don’t forget to bring Champagne!
8. A romantic dinner cruise starting at sunset as you sail through Caribbean waters on board Passaat. Book a trip on the Passaat now!
9. Forget about the world with a very romantic dinner at the Marrakech restaurant in Marigot with a décor from the Tales Of The Arabian Nights, Oriental music, great dishes and mint tea. Reviews about the Marrakech restaurant here!
10. In the evening, head over to Karakter Beach Bar in Simpson bay. They offer a refreshing concept with a bus bar and lounge, feet in the sand by the water with a festive and relaxing ambiance. Visit their website here!