Coconut Beach Stand Up Board Tour
Coconut Beach Stand Up Board Tour in St. Maarten is an excellent excursion for families or groups, learning to use a stand up board is a fantastic way to explore the stunning coastline all whilst having a lot of fun! It’s a great activity for the family as we teach from age 10 and upwards.
The Coconut Beach Stand Up Board Tour in St. Maarten operates from Kim Sha Beach. Your choice of a morning 9.30 or afternoon 13.30 tour. Tours last for approximately 2 hours.
* Your coach is an International Surfing Association and SUP board qualified instructor.
* You are in safe hands as your coach is also a Qualified Beach Lifeguard.
* All equipment is provided.
* Enjoy a quick information and safety session on the beach with time to practise your new techniques in-water.
* Then off to explore the local area with a paddle including the lagoon, beach locations and ship wrecks.
* Stop for a soft drink and light refreshment, and a refreshing dip in the warm water at a secluded cove.
* Plenty of fun and games!
Your guide will have expert knowledge on the reefs and marine life you encounter so feel free to ask any questions. It’s a unique way to explore St. Maarten!
Where to go:
- Coconut Beach Watersports
- Kimsha Beach
- Simpson Bay
- St. Maarten
Important! To get to this location from the cruise port & terminal, simply catch a taxi within the cruise port (There are plenty) and asked to be taken to the address above.
Coconut Beach Stand Up Board Tour in St. Maarten