Bernard's Guided Island Tour 1 in St. Maarten
On the Bernard's Guided Island Tour 1 in St. Maarten, you will be visiting all the highlights of St. Maarten/St. Martin by air-conditioned mini-bus. You will be driving around the entire island with various stops at interesting locations. During the tour, your driver will give you an in depth and very informative description of the island and its many stories. On Bernard's Guided Island Tour 1, you spend more time shopping than at the beach.
Bernard’s Guided Island Tour 1 in St. Maarten is all about sightseeing and shopping from 09H00 to 13H30.
If you are interested in visiting all the highlights of St. Maarten/St. Martin, then this awesome tour is definitely for you.
The outline of the tour:
– Pick up at the cruise pier (For cruise ship passengers) or at hotel (For guests staying overnight)
– Iguana Farm (getting off the bus is optional) [5-10 mins]
– Stop at the French and Dutch border [2 mins]
– Brief stop at Oyster Pond over looking the island of St Barth’s [5-10 mins]
– Photo opportunity at Orient Beach [15 minutes]
– Marigot – open market (French Capital) [60 mins]
– Maho Beach [30 mins]
– Drive through Simpson Bay marina
– Harold Jack Hill (View of Simpson Marina,Airport & Anguilla)
– Return to Philipsburg (For cruise ship passengers) or to hotel (For guests staying overnight), return time depends on tour departure time; all guests will be returned in time to meet their ship’s sail time.
Attention cruise ship passengers! Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sightsee at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
Where to go:
- Information Centre
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- St. Maarten
Important! We will meet cruise ship passengers at the information centre inside the cruise terminal and hotel guests just outside the hotel lobby.
Bernard’s Guided Island Tour 1 in St. Maarten